It is a natural condition when we feel nervous in public speaking season. It happens because we try to perform in front of the audience correctly. In this article, we show you how to implement the way to a speech in a public audience.
Therefore, you should know the tips for speech practice well, so these are the ways to make the speech in communication well.
5 Tricks to Speak in Public With No Fear
1. Knowing the Material Topic of the Speech Theme
The first step is recognizing the material topic. Before the speech in front of the audience, you should understand the subject of the material.
It is an important way to make confidence when you perform on the stage. If you want to speak in an educational event, you should take an interesting topic about education topics, such as problems in the curriculum method. Choose simple content! Although you find out the material related to the topic, you can choose an easy content.
2. Start With Smiling
All the activities should start with smiling to build a good mood. Besides, you can smile when you say greeting with all the audience. The audience will interest in your gesture if you look smile and friendly.
It can make a good impression from your audience. Smile is a good solution for the threat of your nervous feeling. It can create a pleasant atmosphere for all the people and the audience. It is a way to communicate well. You can get a good response after you open communication with a smile.
3. Learning about the Intonation of the Vocal Text
You can learn the speech of intonation from youtube or the other source. See the juncture of the tone.
You can browse the video and learn how to practice intonation. Besides, you should read the text. The audience should understand with your information so that you can explain the content of the text clearly.
When you persuade or describe the information, you should show your clear voice for your audience. To exercise your skill in your intonation and sound, you can imitate a professional master of ceremonial or narrator.
4. Thinking about the Timing Duration
Public speech has a duration time, so you should focus on these aspects. You should try to speech practice home, and then you can count how the duration time to speech. You can switch or alarm in your smartphone and set up your alarm for about 10 minutes.
When your duration speech over time, you can skip and delete some of the words that are not suitable for the text. You can try speech practice based on the duration. If you can predict the duration of the information speech, you can perform well.
You may want to read: How to keep a conversation going.
5. Be Confidence to Make a Good Gesture
When you perform public speaking, you should not shy to inform the text of the speech. Take confidence in your performance.
Give a good gesture and right standing in front of the audience. Be calm and relax for solving your problem, such as nervous and wrong gestures. You can exercise to get a good gesture in your home before perform.
Therefore, you should practice the speech of public tips right now.
Want to know what public figures say about public speaking? Please check the following Quotes!
11 Quotes to Inspire Public Speakers
1. “If you’re not comfortable with public speaking – and nobody starts out comfortable; you have to learn how to be comfortable – practice. I cannot overstate the importance of practicing. Get some close friends or family members to help evaluate you, or somebody at work that you trust.” ~ Hillary Clinton
2. “People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” ~ Maya Angelou
3. “You can speak well if your tongue can deliver the message of your heart.” ~ John Ford
4. “You are not being judged, the value of what you are bringing to the audience is being judged.” ~ Seth Godin
5. “What we say is important… for in most cases the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.” ~ Jim Beggs
6. “Speech is power: speech is to persuade, to convert, to compel.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. “There are always three speeches, for every one you actually gave. The one you practiced, the one you gave, and the one you wish you gave.” ~ Dale Carnegie
8. “Be sincere; be brief; be seated.” ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt
9. “It usually takes me more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.” ~ Mark Twain
10. “Oratory is the power to talk people out of their sober and natural opinions.” ~ Joseph Chatfield
11. “He who wants to persuade should put his trust not in the right argument, but in the right word. The power of sound has always been greater than the power of sense.” ~ Joseph Conrad