Having a high spirit is the key to success. Business owners, managers, and executives all want to get the result from their business.
On the other hand, employees are trapped in the same routine as go for work early in the morning, drowning in a pile of projects, meetings, and then returning home at midnight. And what the result?
The morale dropped dramatically and the work that had been very loved turned out to be boring. Therefore, some things need to be done so that the spirit of this work remains burning in us.
A Simple Way To Maintain Spirit On Work
Maybe you can apply several ways so that your morale is burning. What are they? Check out the following reviews:
1. Find What Makes You Happy
It sounds crap, but I believe that this one method will help improve your morale. No matter what you do or where you are, start happy from this moment on.
You can start with the simplest thing that is grateful. Surely everyone has some things to be thankful for.
Whether it’s a strategic office location close to a good hawker center, a cup of warm coffee and soothing music, or even the salary you will receive at the end of the month.
Have you decided what will you buy when you get your salary this month?
2. Make A Desk As Comfortable As Your Home
A messy table is a sign of a cluttered mind. Remember, you can save time with a neat table.
Just imagine how much time you spend searching for files tucked somewhere every day. While that is the additional time that you can use to complete your work.
So, if you want to keep your morale high, try setting aside a minute to clean and tidy up the table.
You can also decorate your work desk in your style, for example by bringing a picture frame of a family member or lover, or maybe a favorite artist poster?
That way, you can make yourself comfortable working in an office, like being at home. But remember, adjust to company policy, yes!
3. Take A Short Break When You Start To Feel Bored
After coffee and breakfast for a while, it is the best time to devote all energy and thought to work. However, during the day or evening, suddenly bored hit.
Well, to overcome this problem, you can take a short break, or take a short walk.
You can also go to the toilet to wash your face, or exit the building to look for afternoon snacks.
A brief break from work will pump blood flow so you can increase your productivity. that way, you will be ready to return to glare at the job with fresh eyes.
Still need motivation to increase your spirit?
The following is a list of spirit quotes to help you stay energized on work:
14 Quotes to Maintain Spirit On Work
1. “Our business in life is not to succeed, but to continue to fail in good spirits.” ~ Robert Louis Stevenson
2. “There are no constraints on the human mind, no walls around the human spirit, no barriers to our progress except those we ourselves erect.” ~ Ronald Reagan
3. “There are only two forces in the world, the sword and the spirit. In the long run the sword will always be conquered by the spirit.” ~ Napoleon Bonaparte
4. “The spirit is there in every boy; it has to be discovered and brought to light.” ~ Robert Baden-Powell
5. “The combination of olive oil, garlic and lemon juice lifts the spirits in winter.” ~ Yotam Ottolenghi
6. “The idea flow from the human spirit is absolutely unlimited. All you have to do is tap into that well. I don’t like to use the word efficiency. It’s creativity. It’s a belief that every person counts.” ~ Jack Welch
7. “The human spirit needs to accomplish, to achieve, to triumph to be happy.” ~ Ben Stein
8. “The human spirit is so resilient, and failure teaches you so much.” ~ Molly Bloom
9. “Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” ~ Albert Einstein
10. “To care about your outward appearance is important, but what’s more important is to have a beautiful soul.” ~ Roy T. Bennett
11. “Do not allow yourself to be blinded by fear and anger. Everything is only as it is.” ~ Yuki Urishibara
12. “Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.”
13. “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.” ~ Stephen King
14. “As athletes, we’re used to reacting quickly. Here, it’s ‘come, stop, come, stop.’ There’s a lot of downtime. That’s the toughest part of the day.” ~ Michael Jordan
Well, those are some ways to increase spirit in work. One more thing you need to remember is your initial intention to work.
By remembering it, maybe your spirit will rise. Do you still remember what motivated you to work until now?