Peace, happiness, and prosperity can be three beautiful words you want to hear more and more. Only one word can represent the three of those words. It is happy.
Being happy is every human’s dream on Earth. Who doesn’t want a happy life?
Even a homeless person sometimes chases for happiness from the trash. He can be happy when he finds a packet of leftovers.
A criminal also craves happiness in his way. We all want to be happy in the various ways that we do.
Among all shapes of happiness, inner happiness is at the top level. Inner happiness comes from your grateful heart.
You feel peace when something happens to your life. After all good feelings, you will never stop praising the greatness of God for the inner happiness that you get.
What is true happiness? You can also call it real happiness.
It’s up to which words best represent your happy feelings. Both of them are adjectives that describe the happiness you feel.
We know if someone’s happiness takes a different shape from other people’s happiness.
Someone can be happy when he has a brand-new sports car. There is also a group of women who are happy when their food is ready to be served.
Then, a mother is happy when she witnesses her daughter marry a man she loves. A single person also feels happy to see the sincere smile of a baby in the video she sees on social media.
Make sure it’s the real happiness you feel. You will appreciate life better when you have real happiness.
Feel Happy From Within
What have you done to be happy from within? Abraham Lincoln once made a famous quote of all time.
“Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.”
Your mind greatly affects your happiness. This proves that people who live in a luxury house not always feel happy.
On the contrary, you may find someone who lives in a small house that feels happy from within. His mind can affect the happiness that lies in the heart.
3 Tips on How to be Happy
The following things can also make you happy from within:
Leave the negative things slowly
You may often think narrowly about the success of others. Leave such thought from now on. Make your heart peaceful and begin to focus on the success of your own life.
Next, you can slowly avoid toxic people who can easily influence you to always look bad at something.
Don’t often compare yourself to others
Humans will never escape comparing themselves with others. Especially when they compare the wealth, position in work, and good-looking appearance.
Things like this will only make you lose inner happiness. You will always be tormented by looking for the strengths of others and your shortcomings.
Compare the achievements of others with your achievements occasionally just to whip up the spirit of your hard work again.
Then, the main thing you do is compare yourself now with yourself in the past.
Be thankful to God in every condition
Peace comes to your way every time you pray. Say thanks to God for this beautiful life. So, you will feel happy from within as the guarantee.
It’s not easy to make yourself happy from within. Self-acceptance is needed in finding your happiness. Every time you experience something, ask yourself if you feel happy in your heart.
Need more motivation? Please read the following quotes about happiness!
20 Quotes About How to be Happy
1. “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” ~ MG
2. “True happiness… is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.” ~ Helen Keller
3. “Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
4. “Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” ~ Ernest Hemingway
5. “Happiness is not being painted in body or troubled in mind.” ~ Thomas Jefferson
6. “Happiness is found in doing, not merely possessing.” ~ Napoleon Hill
7. “Happiness can exist only in acceptance.” ~ George Orwell
8. “Anything you’re good at contributes to happiness.” ~ Bertrand Russell
9. “The two enemies of human happiness are pain and boredom.” ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
10. “Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action.” ~ Benjamin D.
11. “Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.” ~ H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
12. “If your happiness depends on what somebody else does, I guess you do have a problem.” ~ Richard Bach
13. “Happiness does not lie in happiness, but in the achievement of it.” ~ Fyodor Dostoevsky
14. “I am a kind of paranoid in reverse. I suspect people of plotting to make me happy.” ~ J. D. Salinger
15. To forget oneself is to be happy.” ~ Robert Louis Stevenson
16. “Happy is the man who has broken the chains which hurt the mind, and has given up worrying once and for all.” ~ Ovid
17. “Happiness is a virtue, not its reward.” ~ Baruch Spinoza
18. “Happiness is inward, and not outward; and so, it does not depend on what we have, but on what we are.” ~ Henry Van Dyke
19. “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” ~ George Sand
20. “Happy he who learns to bear what he cannot change.”~ Friedrich Schiller